Advanti Racing USA warrants to the Original or First owner; that its wheels shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship when properly installed and properly used under normal operating conditions for a period of one year from date of original purchase when new. Advanti Racing USA agrees to repair or replace at Advanti Racing USA’s discretion, free of charge, except for transportation or any other expenses caused by the defective product, any wheel which after examination, said product shows failure in normal use and service due to defects in materials and/or workmanship. All defective products must be sent to Advanti Racing USA for inspection, through an authorized Advanti Racing dealer. Advanti Racing USA will not be held responsible for any damage or loss caused by delays, failure or any consequential damage arising from any cause whatsoever or any charges incurred in replacement of product. A Return Authorization number, proof of purchase, and a detail description of the defect(s) must accompany any defective parts that are returned. Advanti Racing USA will not issue a RGA number or handle a warranty claim directly with a retail customer. A claim must originate at an authorized dealer, preferably the one where the wheels were purchased.
This warranty shall not apply to:
- Wheels that have been altered or repaired in any manner.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to car wash damage, chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
- Appearance defects in wheels that have been mounted after purchase or sold as a blemished product.
- Any defect, blemish, malfunction or failure caused by shipping, off-road use, abuse, road hazard, accident or negligence.
- Anyone who is not the original or first owner of the wheel.
- Anyone who does not have proper documentation (valid proof of purchase).
- Anyone who does not purchase through an authorized Advanti Racing retailer or distributor.
- Any product which is outside the life of the warranty period.